The Catalyst Fermentation System
The Catalyst Fermentation System (6.5 Gallons) is an innovative piece of homebrewing equipment that simplifies the fermentation process, making it easier than ever to make great beer at home.
We've taken features seen only in high-end, professional brewing equipment and integrated them into a compact homebrewing system that is both functional and elegant.
With The Catalyst, we’ve not only solved issues of current homebrewing equipment, but we’ve also introduced innovative and practical features, making it a convenient tool for first-time brewers and experts alike.
We believe form and function are equally important. Which is why we not only focused on making a product that works, but one that looks good too. The Catalyst introduces elegant functionality and good design into the world of home brewing, so you have equipment worth showing off rather than being hidden in a closet.
- 6.5 Gal capacity
- 45° Conical angle
- Oversized 3" buttefly dump valve
- Silicone Gasketed lid for perfect fermenter seal
- Uses common mason jars as yeast harvester
- All steps on the cold side of brewing in one vessel: Primary, Seconday, Yeast Harvesting, Bottling.
- Medical Grade BPA Free conical made of Tritan.
- 6.5 Gallon Tank with Lid
- Stand (Base, 2 Legs, 2 Support Beams, 8 Screws)
- 3” Proprietary Butterfly Valve
- Bottling Attachment
- Transfer Tubing
- Tubing Clamp
- Rubber Stopper
- 16 Oz. Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- Allen Wrench