Stainless Steel Pressure Kit for FermZilla
Unlock the FermZilla's true potential with the FermZilla Pressure Kit. This will enable fermenting under pressure, carbonating, and serving without ever needing to move beer out of the fermenter. The kit inlcudes two stainless female threaded ball lock fittings with barbs, which thread onto the existing openings atop the FermZilla's lid. A silicone dip tube with stainless steel float work as the beverage out, allowing only the clearest beer from top of the tank to be dispensed. The Pressure Kit will turn the FermZilla into a true unitank!
The silicone dip tube is 31" long. It will work perfectly as is for the 55L FermZilla. For the 27L model we recommend cutting the dip tube shorter to remove unwanted slack.
- Ferment beer under pressure to reduce ester and fusel alcohol production
- Always draw clear beer with the floating dip tube
- Keg beer that has already been carbonated
- Use CO2 to push beer into a keg or through a filter into a keg
- Eliminate kegging altogether by carbonating and serving directly from the FermZilla
Please note: pressure kit does not include the lid pictured in the example photo. The ball locks and floating dip tube are installed on the FermZilla's existing lid.