FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter - 7.9 gal. / 30 L
The FermZilla 30L All Rounder is the perfect fermentation vessel that can be used for fermenting under pressure, carbonating, and dispensing. It's far more capable than the FermZilla Flat bottom but it's less complicated and less expensive than the FermZilla Conical fermenter. The key differences are that the All Rounder can be pressurized, unlike the Flat Bottom, but it does not have a dump valve like the FermZilla Conical. For fermenting under pressure or serving out of the All Rounder, we recommend using the Pressure Kit for 55L FermZilla and cutting the dip tube to the appropriate length. The pressure kit is available with either stainless or plastic ball lock caps.
- FermZilla 30L All Rounder Fermenter
- Stainless Steel Stand
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Adhesive Thermometer
- 30 L (7.9 gal) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.5 Bar (36.2 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122°F
- Height in Stand - 21.7"
- Height w/ Airlock - 24.2"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Lid & Collection Container Ports - 28 mm PCO 1881 threads