Ferment under pressure and serve 10 L (2.6 gal) of beer (or cider!) from the same vessel without ever transferring! The BrewKeg from WilliamsWarn is a unitank that allows you to ferment, carbonate and serve all in one vessel, saving you money on other equipment.
The BrewKeg lets you ferment up to 10 L (2.6 gal) of wort at up to 25 psi. The tank itself is larger than 10 L giving it the perfect amount of head space to give you 10 L (2.6 gal) of finished beer. Fermenting under pressure reduces esters allowing your beer to ferment at higher and more varied temperatures. Fermenting under pressure also produces clearer beer! The fermenter also includes a yeast collection ball so you can remove yeast and trub without having to rack to a separate vessel. The BrewKegs all stainless steel construction and conical bottom make it perfect for extract, partial extract, and all-grain brewers.
The BrewKeg is also a great way to get started in home brewing. We offer Williams Warn No Boil recipe kits you can add directly to your BrewKeg, ferment and done. Its really this easy:
- Clean and sanitize your BrewKeg
- Boil 500 ml of water
- Add Malt Extract and hot water and stir until dissolved
- Add your hops and any other ingredients your recipe calls for
- Top up with water until you hit the 10 L mark
- Add your yeast and seal the BrewKeg for the fermentation
- Pressurize your BrewKeg to 25 psi and ferment
- Serve and enjoy!
- Made from stainless steel
- Conical base
- Extra large, easy to remove sediment ball
- 25 psi working pressure & built in relief valve
- Ferments clean and clear beer from 64 - 82 F
- Beer is carbonated perfectly at the end of fermentation
- Beer ready to enjoy sooner
- Eliminates kegging
- 2 Units will fit perfectly in our kegerators
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- BrewKeg Accessories and WilliamWarn No Boil kits available
- Height: 23.6 in.
- Diameter: 9.2 in.