8 Gallon Stainless Heavy-Duty Brew Kettle
The bottom outlet is very unique with male threads on the outside (for connecting a ball valve) and female threads on the inside for connecting whatever you wish. Check out these features!
They Will Last a Lifetime!
Constructed from durable, long-lasting stainless steel, these kettles are virtually dent proof. Over the years, we have heard countless stories from brewers who have ruined their thin-walled kettles by dropping and denting them. This is no longer an issue with these beefy, super-thick kettles.
Kettles are built with a tri-clad bottom featuring an aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel. Aluminum allows for even heat distribution while the food-grade stainless steel is the only metal in contact with your wort. Even heat distribution eliminates hot spots, which prevents scorching of your malt and makes cleanup a breeze!
Seamless - Made from a single piece of metal
Heavy Duty Brew Kettles are drawn, meaning the kettle is made from one piece of stainless steel. No welded seams.
Heavy Duty Handles!
The handles on these kettles are just as heavy duty as the rest of the kettle. This is because they are made from rolled stainless steel, which is strong and easy on your hands.
- Brewing Kettle Specifications
- 8 Gallon/32 Quart Capacity
- Food Grade Stainless Steel with brushed finish will stay good looking for years
- Extra thick!! 1.2 mm thick sidewall and a 5mm thick bottom
- Bottom Coupler is 1/2"MPT and 1/2" FPT on inside
- Top Coupler is 1/2" FPT half port
- 1/2" Full Port Ball Valve
- 1/2" Male Pipe Thread Plug
- Includes stainless lid and handles
- 12" H x 14" D
These kettles do not come with barbs, which must be purchased separately.